Wednesday, April 11, 2012

conference was fantastic!

Hello family,

Conference was Fantastic!  It's so good!  Pres. Uchtdorf's was great, Holland was amazing (obviously), I really liked the Saturday morning talk about being active in church and not the gospel.  It was all just so good.  It just makes me so happy!

I did see Brother and Sister Lyon and their daughter Jenny.  They are great, I love them!  We took pictures and dad I got your hug.  It was good to talk with them.

Cadie and her family are good.  They came to a session of conference, one speaker mentioned 8 year old's getting baptized and Yvonne turned to me and asked if that meant she could get baptized that day.  I laughed and told her not for a couple more weeks.  They should be getting baptized on the 22nd.  Michelle's baptism is on Sunday, she's way excited.  She's been ready for a while, but wanted to on Easter.  The Mfogmi family is awesome, they're not members, they're investigators.  The 12 year old daughter is ready to be baptized, but she needs her family's support.  We hardly ever get to talk to the mom and from what I understand she has an issue with a second baptism because the kids were baptized as infants in the Catholic church.

Thanks for all the letters, love, and support from everyone:  friends and family!  Love, Sister Wankier

No comments:

Post a Comment