Wednesday, April 25, 2012

transfers!!

Our zone last transfer



Hello family!
Welp, I'm transferred to... DC 2nd ward! It's a YSA and I'm in the city now. I am SO excited! But please pray for me because I have to drive there. My companion is Asian and she is great! Since she's not from the states she's not allowed to drive, so we'll be praying a lot for safety, because I'm driving, in the city, where the streets are weird, but it'll all work out. My companion is Sister Wong and she is Awesome. It's just going to be good.

As far as our baptism dates with Rose and Cadie and Yvonne... lets just say it'll take some time. The Mfogmi family did not come to church, but I'm still holding out for them. They'll become strong members eventually. 

 I want you to know that I know this is the true church of Jesus Christ. I know that it brings us happiness and joy. If we rely on our savior and follow his teachings we will be able to get through our trials and our burdens will be made light. I love missionary work, I find that it's not me doing anything, it's the Lord. He prepares every person we teach.  Pray for missionary experiences. I remember when I was younger people would tell me to do that and I wouldn't want to because I knew I would get one and I didn't think I would be brave enough to take advantage of the situation. The Lord works in mysterious ways and He will give you an opportunity that you can take advantage. He loves his children so much and wants them to have this joy of the gospel in their lives. 
Love you all!  Love, Sister Wankier

No comments:

Post a Comment