Saturday, May 19, 2012

quidditch is the best!!!!

Hi family!

Quidditch is the best.  Quidditch+missionaries+pizza=best zone activity!  We have a pretty legit zone (or 2 zones, we combined).  Okay, so the brooms were water noodles cut in half with cardboard on each end making the broom shape.  We had a flat volleyball, 4 dodgeballs.  The tree rings on each end of the court to make points were hanging across the basketball hoop.  There were two snitches, one on each team.  I can't explain it, so maybe I'll try to when I get home.  If you really want to know it's online. 

We made a survey.  So now when we have free time, we'll go to the metro and find people with 3 to 5 minutes and ask them questions about their beliefs, such as "do you believe in a higher power?"  and lastly invite them to learn more, go to the visitor center, go to mormon.org, or call in for a free Book of Mormon.  Sister Wong had more success than I did.  I ended up talking to a drunk guy (don't worry, he was nice) and a Jehovah Witness.  That guy spoke in paragraphs, possibly pages!  It was hard for me to say anything.  Finally I got away!

I love you all!  Have a fantastic week!
Love, Sister Wankier

No comments:

Post a Comment