Saturday, September 29, 2012

philip's surviving!!!

The MTC is going pretty well.  I am way busy.  Not as busy as I thought I would be though.  My schedule is get up at 6:30, go to breakfast at around 7:30, then usually I go to class for another three hours, then do something else, then go to lunch.  After that we usually have another class for a few hours, then another something else, then dinner, then some study time, then getting ready for bed.  A lot of what we are doing is just studying.  The classes are about things like getting revelation for investigators, and how to teach people effectively.  My companion's name is Elder Dutson.  He is from Idaho.  He is going to Utica also.  We get along pretty good.  My district is 5 companionships, so 10 elders.  6 of us are going to Utica and the other 4 are going to Tennessee.  I'm running out of time, so see ya!

Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment