Sunday, September 30, 2012

the work is going great!!!!!

OK, so I'm thinking I need to do something obvious to make a difference in Hailey's letters and Philip's.  Just watch the last line until I think of something clever!

Hello family,
Guess what..... Michael came to church!!!  So he told us to call him to wake him up in the morning and come to his house to make sure he was ready and by the bus stop.  Well, we called and called and called, and knocked and knocked and knocked, and nothing.  We're at church 10 minutes before it starts and we get a call from him, he'd been sleeping.  He got ready, and rode the bus to church on his own, missing only the first 20 minutes!  It was so good!!

The work is going great!  I love teaching the gospel because it's true!  It just makes sense and the spirit is amazing and it's so good!  I love it!
I love you all and have a great week! 
Love, Sister Wankier

2 comments:

  1. hey i know i've asked you this like 3 times already but this is elder Ballam and i was wondering if you could give me Hailey's address 1 more time? I promise I won't lose it this time.

    -Elder Ballam
    Laie Hawaii, Polynesian Cultural Center Mission

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really want to write hailey a letter but i left her address at home before i left. can i get it again

    -Elder Ballam
    Laie PCC mission

    ReplyDelete