Thursday, November 8, 2012

report on Sandy!!!

Hi everyone.  The storm didn't really affect me.  It rained and it was windy, but that's it.  So nothing really happened except we lost power for about two hours.  That had nothing to do with the storm though.  A squirrel climbed up a pole and cut out the electricity.  Believe it or not.  The squirrel died!

There are about 10 people we are teaching and we are usually pretty busy, so I've gotten used to things pretty quickly.  It's getting kind of cold.  The lows are about 28 degrees but it will get lower than that.  We have a car so that helps.  We have gone door to door a couple times - it's not really something we do a whole lot, but we have a little.

Halloween was fun.  We just watched the Book of Mormon movie and had dinner.  I did hear that the celtics lost to the heat.  I actually saw rondo in the paper that someone left open and it talked about it.  I don't really know when or if basketball season has even started yet.  I know preseason started, but what about the regular season?  I think the Jazz will have a pretty good season this year.

Well, I'll see you later.  Love Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment