Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Help!!

First of all - Hailey called Monday night from the airport.  She was so excited! She was so anxious to get to DC.  She assured me that pictures are on their way.  So I am hoping to be posting some in the next couple days.  We got a couple calls from the mission home on Tuesday but we missed them and no one answered when we tried to call back.  I'm hoping/assuming they were letting us know she made it safely!

Next.  I need help!  As you know, I'm a very new blogger.  If you notice on the top right of my blog is a grey patch.  How do I get rid of it?  Also you've probably noticed a few changes to the blog over time.  I went in to fix something and in the template design part where the blog is on the lower half of the screen?  It's like there is a white covering over the blog.  I can see the bottom and the right side of the page, but none of the blog so I can't see what I'm doing to fix things.  What did I do to mess myself up?  If I do it on someone else's computer it shows up but not on mine.  I would love any advice anyone can give me.

No comments:

Post a Comment