Thursday, March 15, 2012

changes!

Hi family,
Everything is going well here.  I was told I'd be staying with my trainer, but I guess the Lord had other things in mind.  I'm still in Laurel, but I'm now in a trio with two new companions.  Sister Lewis and Sister Felman.  They are great and it should be a really good transfer.  They combined my area with my roommate's area so there is only one trio of missionaries in the Laurel ward instead of two.  I had to get a run down on the other sister's investigators and less actives and incorporate them into our area.  Sister Felman is from Arizona, Sister Lewis is from California.  They don't know the area so I have to fill them in on everyone.

Well everyone, I love you all.  Things are good, nothing too eventful has been going on.  Except sometimes I wish I were in the Spanish program because a few days ago Sister Gordon and I went over to talk to some Latinos because our appointment fell through.  They were having a bbq.  They were from El Salvador I think.  They gave us food and we visited with them, talked to them about church then told them we'd send the Spanish missionaries over to see them.  Latinos are great, they are nice and like to feed us!  But I guess the English program is good too.  I just have my selfish moments where I want people to be charitable and give us yummy food!  Anyway, I love you all!  Have a great week!
Love, Sister Wankier

No comments:

Post a Comment