Friday, March 9, 2012

gospel = joy!

I just have to say - Is the gospel great or what?!  What joy and excitement it can bring into such a crazy world!  I have been so impressed with you friends of Hailey.  First of all, I have never known so many girls of one age group to go on missions!  And even the ones who aren't going on missions have such strong testimonies and share them so freely.  I love hearing them (okay, reading them) on facebook and even seeing them in the way you live your lives.  I think this is the generation that is standing up and making a difference!  Thank you for not shying away from living your religion.  Thank you for being an example when you have no idea you are.  Thank you for being you and showing the world what a true follower of Christ really is!

No comments:

Post a Comment